Friday, July 17, 2009

Update Time!






It's about time right. So we've had a busy spring and beginning of summer, and we've loved it. Here's a little update on where we've been, and what we've been doing.

Memorial Weekend: we went to Huntington Beach to visit Stephen's friend Jared, and his wife Aubrey. We also got to see Brandon and Natalia. We played on the beach, watched professional volleyball, ate yummy food, and had fun just hanging out.

Plays: School ended and that week we went to see Lion King with my parents and Ryan and Jessica. For mothers day I gave my moms tickets to see Wicked. So at the end of June we had a girls night and drove up to San Francisco to see Wicked. It was my mom, Stephen's mom, my sister-in-law Jessica, Stephen's sister Kim, and myself. It was fantastic!

Utah Trip: Mid June we took a trip to Utah for Cameron's wedding. Cameron and Stephen have been friends since who knows when, for sure forever. We got to stay with Stephen's sister Kellee. We were glad to get to be there for Cameron's wedding, and Stephen enjoyed hanging out with some of his old friends. I got to stay in Utah a couple days more than Stephen, and visit my sister Kara. I loved hanging out with her and Ben. She is for sure the cutest pregnant girl ever, and the greatest friend ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You finally got around to putting the picture up! Glad you guys could come, we loved having you! By the way, thanks so much for the gift card to go eat at Arbor's steakhouse! We have been so busy we havven't been able to go yet, but I am so excited to go eat there soon! Thanks again!

maryirene said...

you guys look great! how fun to reunite with family. i'm loving your hair! i miss you guys.