Friday, July 17, 2009

Cont. Update Time


Continuation from the previous post.

Father's Day: Kara, Mom and I make Dad a sign that tells where all his kids live, and how far from Merced they are. He loved it. Kara and I used our Cricut's (thanks so much Mom Fremming for mine) to cut out all the vinyl lettering, mom cut and painted the sign, and she and I put all the letters on. It was a fun project, great idea mom.

Girl's Reunion: The Smith Family reunion was in Oregon this year, so we decided to have a Girl's reunion at Magan's house in Washington the week before the Smith reunion. Mom, Jessica, Emily and I drove about 16 hours up to Magan's house. Emily did so great for being so young. Kara and Jenny also flew in, and we got lots of time to hangout together. We went to the Zoo, the Children's Museum, had a baby shower for Kara, played at the park, helped Magan move some, and chatted a lot. It was fun to get to be there.

Smith Reunion: We drove to Lincoln City for the Smith reunion. I was only there for an evening, but was glad to get to see some of my relatives, and the beach. The picture of Tyler and Kara I just thought was funny, so I wanted to post it. How far along are you Tyler?

Fremming Reunion: From Oregon I flew out to Lake Tahoe where Stephen's family had their reunion. We were there for about 5 days or so. It was beautiful weather, and fun being with more family. The day after I got there we got to take out some wave runners on the lake, super fun! That day Stephen and I also got burnt. We forgot to reapply, though we did come up with a very good parable about sun burns and the effects of sin, repentance, and gospel protection. We also played miniature golf, Stephen played real golf, we took a hike, rode a tandem bike, and got to watch the fireworks over the lake. Lots of fun and great food. Sorry there aren't any pictures from the Fremming reunion, I accidentally left my camera in Oregon.

3 comments:

Kara and Ben said...

Aww I love all of your pictures and your update! Now i just need to figure out how to steal the picture from you.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I still think its so funny we both have a sister named "kara" :)

Anonymous said...

oregon coast and wicked! i have to admit i'm jealous. the oregon coast has been a family favorite for years (my family). sounds like you're having fun. it was nice to "catch up".

take care!

jeffrey