Sunday, May 17, 2009

Florida in February






I know, I'm a little late, story of my life. Our trip to Florida in February was wonderful! We spent time in Miami, Orlando, the Everglades, Key Biscayne, and Key Largo. We went to Orlando for a couple of days and went to two of the Disney parks. We went to the Epcot center and loved the World Showcase. We did a lot of eating at the different countries, and enjoyed learning about them. We also spent a day at the Animal Kingdom and got to see some really cool animals, ride fun roller-coaster, see the Nemo musical and take a safari ride.
While in Miami we visited a lot of people from my mission. It was so great to see people that I knew, taught and loved doing so well in the Gospel. We walked around down town Miami, and I got to show Stephen all the places I loved.
We also went to the everglades to see the alligators, took an air boat ride, watched an alligator wrestler, and I even got to hold a baby alligator.
One of our last days there we went down to Key Largo and went snorkeling. Neither of us had ever been snorkeling. We enjoyed it. Stephen in particular. We snorkeled over a live coral reef, and got to see many beautiful fish.
It was a wonderful trip, and I'm so glad we got to go.

No comments: