Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!


For Christmas this year Stephen and I wanted to do a family (including our dogs) Christmas picture. What fun that was! We got a little taste of what it will be like taking pictures with kids. Out of like 25 pictures, not a single one turned out right. Molly (the black one) did great posing, but Honey (the tan one) doesn't have the posing down yet. In most of the pictures she was looking backwards at Stephen, or trying to bite him, or looking at me, or trying to run away. So no Christmas picture cards for us this year. We do love our dogs. I took this picture of them for an ornament for Stephen. I am amazed at other people's pictures.

7 comments:

Kasi said...

That was great experience trying to take pictures with the dogs. My kids do the same thing, biting, running away but there is always a lot more snot, drool, or spit up involved. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Do either of you Jen sisters have blogs? Kevin Good

Hannah said...

Hey, I heard about your crazy lost dog story. I'm so glad that Nathan and Nicole happened to find them! They are such cute dogs!!

Amanda Walsh said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Glad I found you. Ours is www.walshington.blogspot.com

Lots of pictures of Nora and such. Miss you guys. If you ever want to visit Seattle we'd love to host!

Amanda

absurdchess said...

Hi Stephen, Its your old friend Russ. How's it going? Looking through bid documents today I noticed a Stephen Fremming associated with the City of Turlock. Is that you? My email is russ@absurdchess.com

Prabath said...

Both are so cute, nice pic.
http://apps.facebook.com/top_celebrities/
http://prabath321.blogspot.com/

Amanda Walsh said...

We need a new post of your adventures in Florida!

Kasi said...

my address is kasigood@yahoo.com
blog address is www.kasigood.typepad.com
Kevin Good