Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day Trip




New Years Day we took our first day trip with Eleanor over to the coast. We spent the day in Monterey at the aquarium, which is one of my favorite places ever. Eleanor seemed to like looking at the fish, and the jelly fish. Stephen really enjoyed the Seahorse part, his favorite seahorse was the Weedy Seadragon. Eleanor watched the jelly fish a lot. My favorite part was the part where you can touch stuff, and I got to pet a bat ray, it felt soft and smooth. The kelp forest was also really neat to look at, with the shark, ray, and other big fish. That night we went to Captain Bulwackers to eat, it's one of Stephen's favorite restaurants over there, and I had given him a coupon for it for Christmas. The food was delicious! Eleanor did a great job on the drive there and home, and we were glad to find out that she can make longer trips. What a nice day, oh how I wish we lived on the coast!

No comments: