Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time is getting closer!



We're so excited for the approaching birth of our little girl! Eight weeks to go to my due date, which is October 24th. We feel extremely blessed to have this baby coming into our lives. We have been praying and hoping for a long time, and are grateful for this miracle. Here are some fun pictures. The pregnant picture is me at 31 weeks. The painting was given to us by the Cromar siblings. It is titled "For this child I've prayed." We're so grateful for both of our families prayers and generosity.

2 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

We are SO happy for you both! I can't wait to see a picture of your cute belly. We are due with our second (a boy) the 8th of November, so we are only a few weeks apart! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were expecting, and so soon! How exciting! Congrats to you both, and the little one of course!