Friday, June 27, 2008

Living Happily



We moved into our house a little over a month ago, and are loving it. We've been working on the yard, and organizing inside the house. The day we got the keys to our house we also got a dog from the animal shelter. Her name is Molly and she is a black retriever mix. She is a little less than a year, and we love having her around. She is fun to play with, and good company for Chelsea during the day. She is still a puppy so she does enjoy digging and chewing up our hose, but we still love her.

2 comments:

Abigail Bolton said...

Stephen, I was hunting around for a friend's blog when I happened upon yours through Amelia Low (I was looking for friends from Foxwood where I used to live) I saw Fremming and thought hey maybe it's Stephen. Anyway, congratulations on your house. Tyler and I are looking for a house right now. We live in Utah and I just graduated (I know it took me a while!) Anyway, it was fun to bump into your blog.

maryirene said...

your house looks great and so do you guys! i just noticed you have a blog! how fun! cute dog. miss you.